Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tools for the journey....................


Today's blog is about the tools I plan on using for my trip towards communion with God and my divine path. I ran across this book after I decided to do a study on the Names of God. Kay does a wonderful job leading the reader to a more intimate knowledge of God by looking at His character. I really need this because although I have been lack to say the least in my study time I truly LOVE the Word of God.

From time to time I'll share insights.


Bought this book because it spoke to me from the self . I picked it up and just knew that there was a message in it for me .



SO these two books , my Bible ( NASB) , prayer and my journal will be the tools for my trip. If I add more I'll update , but I think less is more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home