Sunday, January 11, 2009

Much to contemplate and Pray about

There are times when I am backed into a corner and I realize that the only way out is through prayer , fasting , faith and trust . This should always be the case and life force of the Christian but alas I have an disease know as "self dependency". Most of my life I've had to take care of myself But I am determined in 2009 to TRUST God to take care of me 100% not just when my back is against the wall or I have major decisions to make ...nope 100%.

So I awoke this morning ( 5 AM!!!) , made my way to the bathroom and heard the words of Prov 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not to they understanding "...yep I have them word posted in my home and at my job but I am still worrying and not praying . Today I begin to lay it all out before the Lord. I have many responsibilities and I need much power and wisdom to do the work set before me . I have to struggles to overcome and some changes that need to be made.

Personalized Prov 3:5-8
Trust in the Lord Renee and lean not to your own understanding Renee but in ALL your was acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Be now wise in your own eye but Fear The Lord and turn away from evil . It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home