Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's been a long time comin BUT a change is gonna come....

I've waited till the morning , now I finally see the sun (Son).

Sing Marvin ...

Yes I am still alive . It's been a while since my last post . It is a challenge to maintain two blogs and I have been neglecting both. There has been much grow, self -actualization and just plain stuff in the last few weeks. God remains good in spite of me . Hup and Glory!!

My last post dealt with Faith...How I wish I would have followed my own counsel or at least finished the future post because I am sure they would have buffeted me from the attack that satan tried to place on me . I learned soooooo much about my faith since the last post . Will have to post that later.

Just stopped by to say Hey . God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home